The Israel Ride team is excited to announce that we are forming a Host Committee for the 2020 Israel Ride.
As a select member of the 2020 Host Committee, you will provide vital support to the professional staff of the Israel Ride, support the environmental leadership and peacebuilding work of the Arava Institute of Environmental Studies and Hazon, and (we hope!) have some fun along the way. Your participation in the Host Committee helps assure that the 2020 Israel Ride is another great event.
Learn more about the committee and how to participate by joining our first Host Committee meeting to meet other prospective members, hear from Chair/Vice-Chair of the Israel Ride, and begin to lay out plans that will make the 2020 Israel Ride an incredible success!
First meeting: Monday, August 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST
Second Meeting: Monday, September 16th at 8 pm EST
We ask that members of the committee commit to or permit the following:
- Participation in the 2020 Israel Ride (October 27 – November 3, 2020, from Jerusalem to Eilat);
- Assist in organizing or leading at least one Israel Ride event in your community;
- Participate in one or more Israel Ride ambassador video conferences, providing an opportunity for you to learn more details about the Israel Ride and the work that it supports; and,
- Listing as a member of the 2020 Israel Ride Host Committee in print and digital 2020 IR material;
- Register early for the 2020 Israel Ride (early registration is 11/5/19, at a discounted price of $500).
Benefits of being on the Host Committee
- Early registration incentive Israel Ride item, customized for the Host Committee (the early registration incentive Israel Ride item is for 2020 Israel Ride participants who register before December 31, 2019);
- Recognition on the Israel Ride website and selected promotional materials;
- Recognition as an Israel Ride community leader and Host Committee member during the 2020 Israel Ride; and,
- Exclusive pre-ride briefings from the leadership of the Arava Institute for Environmental Studies and Hazon